Friday, October 26, 2012

Celebrity Fresh News - Official marry Timberlake, Jessica Biel Change Name

Officially holds the status as the wife of singer and actor Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel are ready to face all the changes that come with married life, including taking the last name of her husband, Justin Timberlake as his family name.

30 years old actress who is married to the star of 'Friends with Benefits' on October 19 in Italy is also mentab said it has changed its name. "Yes, I changed my name," said Biel, as reported by People magazine.

"My professional name will remain the same, but for life, yes, I think it sounds great. I think I actually won a jackpot name," he added.

The couple reportedly held a lavish party on the day of her wedding to cost U.S. $ 6.5 million or about Rp62, 4 billion. The reception the couple were said to be the most lavish celebrity wedding. viva

No comments:

Post a Comment